View Single Post
Old 30-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Why do some men share their girlfriend/wife?

I noticed in this forum, and have heard in real life, that there are some couples who do this.

I know that there are some men who confidently allow their girlfriend/wife to have sex with another specific man, or even fearlessly allow her to have sex with any number of other men who may be friends or even strangers. In the first case involving a specific third-party man, he is likely to be someone familiar and trusted, or maybe not at all. In the latter case involving any number of other men, it is more like a swingers' party (I guess?), not a wife-swapping event with other couples.

A close male friend recently told me that there is something called dogging which is public sex that usually involve strangers taking turns having sex with a consenting woman, or in some cases, a consenting girlfriend/wife, and other men just watching the sex act from a distance. He told me that he went to a few dogging events, and at some of such dogging events, had sex with a consenting man's wife in a public place while her husband watched from a distance.

From the jealousy and exclusivity point of view, I wonder how some boyfriends/husbands can develop strong enough confidence or high enough fearlessness to sexually share their girlfriend/wife with another man or any number of other men. I wonder if such men also tend to have stronger views that their girlfriend/wife are sex objects?

Any male opinions?