Thread: B2B Massage
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: B2B Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175569 View Post
Went to Red dot again last week not Red Point as i mentioned last time behind RHB Bank in Bukit Indah... Call my favourite number 8. This time I bought a condom with me..Haha just incase. As the story goes : Massage RM 48.00..B2B included Body to Body...french kiss.....BBJ until she steam with watery..Asked for FJ and as usual no..no here..Who cares . Still insist and try to put my banana..alas she give up..Take up my condom and asked here to put and FJ like nobody else.Come out..Happy..Give her RM 150.00.This lady like to make love only she afraid against the company policy. Need number..Maybe i can give.. Haha
This no. 8 was really horny. I just lied there, never asked for anything. When come to leg massage, she lifted my legs and placed on her thighs and the next thing I realised was she was stroking my ****. Feeling steamed, we did the next best thing... kissing, bbbj, daty, and I cim.. She was just... awesome.
If course no fj for me. never..
To top up, her face is very pretty.