View Single Post
Old 16-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Re: Happening at the Zon @ JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRabbit View Post
4th Floor KTV is called Music Box. They have 30+ private rooms. They open at 2:30pm. Room booking is during Happy Hr is Rm8 ticket per person, min 2 pax. Ticket is good until 9pm.
Drinks extra. Rm7 per glass. Rm 32 per jar.
You can pickup girls anywhere from 2-4floors and bring them into the room but you will hv to buy them the Rm8 sticker. Normally bout Rm20 per hr tips or Rm50 for 3 hr segment.
Rest up to you to negotiate. Most can up for Rm100-150.
Happy. Happy!
hmmm... not really correct...
they have 80+ room, their happy hour is 3-9 RM8 per person, min 2 pax, 1 jar cost 20RM, after 9PM, 1 jar cost 28RM.
Normally the counter staff dun really care to see who got paste the stickers, wat i normally do is give my own stickers to the FL.

tips wise PRC very aggressive mostly will demand 50RM.. and Vietnam dun really enjoy the KTV type they prefer pub... u might bored the Vietnam... tats wat happen to me my Vietnam gal go out dun return so i save the tips..lol