Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 13
cocobun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemantohave View Post
thanks for your kind words my fellow friends as for FL, even if i display sense of affection and kindness, at the end of the day they still want money. as for Fb, it is a bit different because no $$$ involve which make the deal look much better. I have a girlfriend and I am getting married next year Feb Some of the brothers know that : ) As for mistress, i am not even married how to have one at the first place? I have a JB property agent girlfriend whom we have crazy sex once a month when I am at JB discussing some business staff, when I go Thai chiangmai, i have another girlfriend who i know when i was doing some social enterprise thingy back in 2009. There was no sex involve because she is only 22 years old and will only have sex with her husband as for Singapore, I have 4 sex FB who I routine meet 3 week once when I am free or when I happen to be near their weekplaces. So that's my definition of FB to be more precise. Hope I am not flaming anything because one of my closest Samster brother happen to be my facebook friends and i have giving him 2 of my FB telephone : )
Does your girlfriend needs a FB and some crazy sex too? She can have one in Jurong, one in Yishun, one in Changi and one in Marina Bay!!