View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

for those bros going to phuket, bro sassina already qouted pure car rent. tel+6676211002. they will send car to airport you drive and they will pick car from your hotel and also send to airport for 400bht from town. can ask for swappa or ann. small car new about 1000bht + per day specials.
have'nt been there for a while, but anyone wants to cheong can have a bottle of j black my compliments at fantasia in town. bro sassina i can arrange for you. have'nt been there in months. i hope my bottles haven't expired. will call joy for you, call me if you're there.
as for patong i seldom go there but i believe they did some very fast work on reparing the infrastructure there.can confirm that banyan tree pool room @ 200usd till march. jacuzzi room at 100usd! normal rate before tsunami 1000usd! town totally unaffected so life goes on as usual except that for those familiar with timberhut, the owner was killed in similan. god rest his soul. the is another joint owned by him in ocean which opens at 11.00am with lots of nice young waitresses. you have to be fairly regular before can dapat. happy new year bros.