View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Advise on Phuket?

One of my fav place in the past even before I started cheoning hatyai. There was a website by Doctor Joker (a swiss angmo) which stated all kinds of cheoning in Phuket. He had since closed down the website. I almost always stayed at C&N hotel at Soi San Sabai (cant remember if it is the correct name). It makes it easier for me to walk to the 4 famous street of bars and Ago Ago at Bangla road. The last trip I made last year was not as good as my very first trip in year 2000.

Many bars were closed, my fav Ago Ago stopped their lesbian show. I did had many wonderful memories there. Would love to go back soon.

It might be business as usual but I think there were be a lot less farangs which might be a good thing.