Thread: She Cocks
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: She Cocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chittybangbang View Post
i don't know if i'm normal but after looking at these photos i really mari kita man. Not bisexual or anything but they really look sooo hot!!! anyone tried LB before? Personally I haven't tried any LB before ... TS! post more leh! and can provide more details about them? hehehe ...
Careful, bro. the ladyboys can be addictive. as with all WLs, service level and attitude can vary, but when a ladyboy likes you she can really rock your world. For the best ladyboys and experience make the trip to Bangkok's Nana Plaza.

Anyway, liking ladyboys does not make one gay or even bisexual. studies have shown that gay men are not into ladyboys at all. love of lady cock is strictly a heterosexual phenomenon. I personally find the blurring of gender lines to be highly erotic. And I've found that while I in no way am sexually attracted to men, I do love to suck cock -- only though when the cock is attached to the body of a beautiful woman. I hope that helps you to make sense of what you're feeling when you look at these photos.