View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 01:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Re: Serious Couple looking for Soft swing or Full Swing on 11 or 12 July evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenunderwear View Post
Hi,

My partner and myself would to try out in swing either tmr of thursday. Any serious couple. Interested feel free to drop me a msg, I will reply asap.

Our intro

Male
30 Years Old
177 Ht
75 Wt
Chinese

Female
27 Years Old
C cup
Ht 168
Wt 80kg
Chinese
Hello there =) Dropping in to say hi =) Its been really quiet lately and not as rowdy but still will have some neat couples coming in.

Quote:
It seem pretty difficult to organize a swinging sessions from here
No bro, Its not very hard... =) Theres alot of couples here that are still swinging actively. .

Quote:
Bro,

I don't get wat you mean by I am going to host it? To me is if any interested couple, we will arrange a meet up for drinks of coffee , if everything goes well then we will proceed for the session be it soft or hard swing. I guess got to depends on the chemistry bah

Dun mind him, Hes new too =)