Thread: 鑫 天 地
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
wishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 鑫 天 地

I went there again...

mmm.. like what the rest commented... butterfly timing is getting from bad to worse... but the girls don't seems any lesser leh... wait till 9.15pm and you walk down the walkway... all standing there waiting for mummy to get them room... maybe unlike old location, now they got not place to hide.. so have to stand alone the walkway...

payable still depending on the girl... and also depend which mummy too... some girls you can do slightly beyond the normal service (for viet of course)... when I mean "slightly" beyond, i mean not only touch touch tnn, sit on top or kiss kiss... anyway, not advisable to mention too openly.. but bros who try before will know what i meant... however, if compare with old place.... For overall maybe lesser girls will be like last time....

I like the room being clean... just that the girl need to be "dirty"... the small room are now much smaller compared to the old place..... and much brighter... although I notice there is the light switch to off the lights... but still, the TV and some lights are not off-able...