View Single Post
Old 13-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Bro GD, if it was the same sexy and slim platyinum blonde girl .. yeah she is a delight to watch .. no body fats !! .. well balance proportionate, tall and leggy . At the Kino I had two scenes to watch .. the video on the screen or this girl plus another girl doing a 2 to 1 live ! real eye opener !
Yes! She is the one . The sexy and slim platinum blonde gal is a regular at FKK Palace and always perform the pole dance almost every night. After seeing her performing a few times, I was quite keen to have a session with her. Although she is a good dancer on the pole , I felt that her performance on bed is only so so . She tried to convince me to take her for one hour but I was not keen as she was the third gal I took that night. Hence her GFE is business like and not to my liking. Anyway my didi was satisfied that I get to bonk with the sexy and slim platinum blonde model.