View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Divorcing my Vietnam wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by tym733 View Post
I was introduce to my ex-wife by a friends Vietnam wife. I am 42 she is 24, she was good at 1st. Last year I got married with her. But things got ugly, she started to demand money from me to build house for her older brother in Vietnam. $20,000 is not a small amount, I am only a working class man.

When I got home from work she would either pester me or give me a black face to look at when I say that was too much money. Then she said send back $2000 each month, I still refused. Reduced to $1000 then later then $500 every month. I started hate going home after work.

I went to consulted a private detective from who handle divorce often, he teach me a way to block her from coming back after she went back home to visit this month. Then we will do the seperation matter after it is comfirmed she can not return to Singapore.

Getting married is easy, but chosing the right girl is hard.
Bro, i can understand your situation. Actually, to built a house in the province no need 20k SGD. I am sure she has other uses fir that sum of money. As for sending money back home, 2k a month is crazy. Its either her whole family is waiting for you to feed or she has a bf back in vn, which is very common. I remember my wife and i were crossing the saigon airport immigration when the ifficer asked my wife why she's only back in vn fir a few days ? Never keep bf company ? My wife told him she got 3 kids in singapore and her husband is next in line. Officer said its very normal for viet gals with foreigner husbands to have another viet bf back in vn. He see this everyday. So who started to say viet gals are good? Its still tough to find a good one from the millions out there.