View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

I arrived in K Samui one day earlier and checked out the hotel accomodations.
Memories of my birthday treat in Maldives with my exGF Vicky came flooding back to me as I explored the 2 bedroom private pool villa with beach front.

I chose a modernistic pool villa property when I was scouring the website. I knew what the budget was and how much I was allowed to spend and I decided to splurge a little more given that it was going to be a week in Ko Samui and not in prime peak season.

It had a nice long rectangular infinitty pool that looked into the sea and private beach below. The beach access was via a set of stairs that led down into a well groomed sandy stretch of private beached, adorned with sundeck chairs, layered by luxurious cushions and a white huge sun umbrella.

Because I wanted a beach front pool villa, I could only booked a 2BR villa, as the 1BR pool villas were not located in the seafront.

The staff boy left in the golf buggy after I tipped him. I didn;t have much to pack anyway, I left my main luggage back in Australia with the concierge and took my office laptop and a duffel bag with me.

I took off my shoes and walked into the villa and inspected the master bedroom. It was beautiful with white soft sheets and a 4 poster bed design complete with soft-see thru mosquito nets. I guess just for form rather than function as I don't sense any mosquitoes. The Master Bedroom led into the master bathroom. Nice, the usual amenities, rich thick towels. shampoo, gel, que tips, cotton buds and there's a little bag of bath salts as well. Of course as I have come to expect, the open themed Rain Shower and a huge Bath Tub enough for 2.5 persons. My mind flashed an imaginary X-rated 3-some on the bath sloshing away with candlelit eroticism.

I turned around and inspected BedRoom 2 and realised it was packed with twin beds and a standard size bathroom.

The living area and dining rooms were huge and they both looked out into the expansive long glass that fronted the deck which led to the rectangular pool.

I closed the main door behind me and locked it and proceeded to change out of my suit and dress shirt. It was getting hot and I had broked into a sweat from sweltering heat from the airport whilst waiting for the hotel pickup.

Flash back to Australia, I had left the hotel with my laptop and my duffel bag. The bellboy last image of me was as if I was as usual going to some business meeting dressed in my suit and maybe afterwards to the gym from my duffel bag. Whether or not he remembered me coming back was not because he did not see me, or maybe it was because he thought I could have walked back in in my gym attire and never gave a second thought. I usually hail the cab myself and only when the door is closed that I would give my destination.

Again, I am yabbering away on my occupational hazard.

Back to the cool aircond air inside the quiet villa. I flicked on the stereo and found some station broadcasting some english songs and I rummage through my carry on bag and found my trusty over-used ipod and plug my tunes to the stereo using the docking port.

I decided to take the 2nd Bedroom and hung my clothes there as I unpack and got myself into my comfy bermuda and a cotton tee. Not assuming much, I wanted to make sure when she arrives, she will have the privacy of her own in the masterbedroom.

Now the next task was to go back to the hotel lobby and find out the activities and see if I can book my myself a game of golf and a list of recommended makan joints. I walked in the shaded pathway fringed with many huge thick plants, trees and flowers. Was almost tempted to take a photo with my phone but decided that less was more and no pics were even more secure should my phone be accessed by unwanted and unintended eyes.

Her name was Sheila. She was the receptonist. A chirpy lady who sat with me on the sofa in the huge underhang of the lobby. As I sipped the welcome drink of lemongrass syrup, she talked her list of her own recommended eateries in and around Ko Samui. At first I thought she was flirting with me, as she knew I checked in alone. But I told her that a guest will be joining me the next day. I could feel the 'balloon deflating' the minute I said that. Maybe it was my imagination, but I like to think that. Ha ha ha ha.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=