View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sexless Marriage

this is just almost the same as girls who dont even give oral sex or what not.

I would put my 2 cents into testing your girl of your dreams first before you go down the marriage path.

Door swings both ways as well, I probably think that there are horny girls who want sex but the husband is plain not interested and reason why she married him was he is rich.

Just to play fair on both side of the gender here, I think if one needs sex in life has to ensure his/her lifetime partner is up for it regardless how handsome/pretty they are.

No point I have miss universe in my hand and I cant fuck. Is a simple for show only, what the hell for?

If you were into marriage because you want hdb then you got what you deserve, you shouldnt be complaining.

If your parents force you, then is basically up to you to say no.

There are people who marry because of love and not for sex, if thats the case they wouldnt be complaining either.

The ones who complain are the ones who do not have a clue what the fuck they are doing and are just blindly in love and say yes to him/her at that moment.

Always test, you could even be not happy with a girl too horny. You never know but make sure you are happy before you go ahead.