View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Virgin Sex Education (With Japanese mum)

So much encouragement, How can I not recount one more segment for your dinner bros??

*** Continued Part 5 ***

With that I dashed into the toilet and reached for the vibrator in the drawer to turn it off and quickly rinsed it before putting it back and closing the drawer. When i came out of the toilet, half-anticipating how to get out of the situation, I saw Yuko lock the master bedroom door and turned towards me.....

I was totally shocked as I didn't know what to expect, on one hand, still afraid about being told about my "Trespass", yet on the other, I was really caught with only my cock in hand...

Yuko: Come here Wayne [As she seated herself on her queen-sized bed]

Me: Yes... Aunty.... [fear running through my veins now as I dunno what's gonna happen]

Yuko: Come have a seat, we need to talk about this problem.... Please... tell me what you were doing...

Me: [Starting to wonder if I gonna get lucky or if I'm gonna get humiliated] Ok.... I'm sincerely sorry about touching your things Aunty.... Ken said you would be busy at the Japanese Association...

Yuko: I was... But the event ended early so I came back to clear out the pets' before evening... So, why did you want to touch my personal items?

Me: [Hong Gan liao.. I decided to tell the truth as Yuko was in her late 30s so I thought she probably could relate] I was aroused by your clothing on your bed and the pink item on the basin last week.... so.. after finishing up with the pets, I was curious to see what was in the drawer... and then... you saw me after that...

Yuko kept silent for a short while, as if she was scrutinizing every word I said before finally replying.

Yuko: So last week, you saw my home-wear and intimate items, you had been aroused?!?

Me: erm....Yes.....

Yuko: Then what about today? [eager expression]

Me: your bra and panties behind the door, aunty...

She once again kept quiet after a while possibly to think how such items could arouse a young teen, before, slowly composing herself to say,

Yuko: Ok, I forgive you since you were Kewrious...

Me: Thank you Aunty... I will not do it again...

Yuko: [Snapping quickly] DID I say you cannot do it again??

Me: [Totally caught offguard with stunned expression] Huh???

Yuko: I know what you boys are thinking... I see adult VCDs and magazines in Kenji's study drawer all the time... since you are 5 years older than him, I suppose you are very mature now...

Me: I don't understand aunty...[Reeling from the shock yet silently scolding Ken for not keeping my vcds well]

Yuko: You Don't Understand? then explain why every time I see you in my bath, you are having an erection???

Me: Please do not misunderstand aunty, I was really trying to urinate last week...

At this moment, Yuko shifted her body closer to me with one had touching my upper thigh..

Yuko: I have seen your item below two times already and do you think its a coincidence?

Me: [Looks down and kept silent]

Yuko: [Sensing the non-response and bringing her mouth close to my ears] I cut short my meeting at the JA (Jap Assoc.) as I knew that you would be coming over to clear the cages....

Me: Aunty, I do not understand... [Sec Sch time still innocent so caught in a very awkward moment, best to feign ignorance... Thinking back, I could have done better at this juncture]

Yuko: You are such a big boy now and still need to be cleaned up... [Her hands slowly sliding into my soccer shorts]

[To be continued]