View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Virgin Sex Education (With Japanese mum)

Thanks bros for support, please rate the tread if you think its a good recollection so other bros would be able to enjoy the experience too

*** Continued Part 4 ***

Unable to contain the huge erection I was getting, I sat on the WC with the cover down and opened the "Sacred" drawer to take a small vibrator to simulate and started to masturbate. After 5 mins of simulating my balls with the vibrator and wanking, I was about to ejeculate when I clearly heard a muffled *Gasp* and as I looked to the door.....

I saw Yuko peering through the gap at the door and wondered why didn't I hear anybody come into the room at all!!! At the same time, my reflex action was to throw the still-vibrating toy into the drawer and pull up my shorts with the hardened rod was still extremely visible through the mound on my soccer shorts.

As I opened the door, activating all my wits to find an explanation for Yuko and keep the whole affair hushed, I saw her standing beside the door, face flushed with embarrassment.

Me: Auntie, I can explain what you just saw in the bath. Please do not tell anybody about what you just saw... [Sec school innocent plea]

Yuko: AIII!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!?!?! [Jap High Pitch Accent]

Me: ...... [Keeping Silent and thinking of a fool-proof excuse]

Yuko: WHY WERE YOU DOING THAT??!?!?!

Me: .....[Still unable to find an answer]

Yuko: [Glaring at me]

Me: I..... I.... was cleaning the cages.... and... needed... to use... the restroom.... [Thinking of playing innocent first]

Yuko: THEN WHY DID YOU OPEN MY DRAWER?!! [ softening her tone with embarrassment]

Me: [unable to find any excuses, so I just said the truth] I...I...I.. saw your.... vib... vibrators...... the other day and.... was... curious...... so... since... I... finished cleaning early and heard... you were not home..... I just... wanted to.... see... for... myself....

Yuko: EHHH!! [ Jap Style, like totally surprised...]

After 1 min of standoff, my stiff cock started to turn soft leaving traces of cum on my blue soccer shorts. I hadn't noticed as I was too engrossed in finding a way out of the stick situation until..

Yuko: Wayne..... you do not wear briefs? underwear? [still asking in a surprised tone]

Me: [Unaware of the cum stain] .... No Auntie.... Please do not tell Ken or my parents about today... I am really sorry, very ..... sorry... I promise not to do it again....

Yuko: [Gives a Wry Smile] I did not say I was going to tell anyone... but ... if you do not change your pants.... your other members are going to notice... [points to the semi-hard cock mound and the cum stain]

Me: [Don't know how to react] sorry, sorry!! I really didn't mean to search your items....

Yuko: [mood totally change to almost normal and awkwardly saying] please.... turn what you use off... [referring to the buzz from the vibrator in the toilet]

Me: [Heart still pounding yet Slightly relieved that everything could be settled] OH!!! SORRY SORRY!!!

With that I dashed into the toilet and reached for the vibrator in the drawer to turn it off and quickly rinsed it before putting it back and closing the drawer. When i came out of the toilet, half-anticipating how to get out of the situation, I saw Yuko lock the master bedroom door and turned towards me.....

[To be continued]