View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Delayed FR...

went down one late afternoon with no one in mind just to look see........weather was hot so after walking tired out and getting sweaty so whip out Ipad to check SBF for recommendations.

some were occupied and others door close....checked again....realised house 2 got a few good reviews.....r2,r3,r5.....so headed to house 2.....only room 2 door was opened....peeped in....Wow! not bad....ok just customary ask for price......$50 ok i went in....

looks good, like girl next door....wearing a pattern sun dress.....hair tied ponytail....swee ah! She proceed to slip off the dress.....noice shape smooth skin...only got slight pouch at the tummy....i hurrily took off shoes and clothes.....she ask if i wanna pee....i said yes so you stood there while i sat down to pee then turn tap on to signal her i am done.....she proceeded to wash me....ask me sit in to wash the arsehole....usually i would grab the boobs when they are washing me but she looked stern so i dare not touch.

I wiped myself then lie down. she washed finish then started to blow me....very good skills...then lowered herself onto me and within a while i blew my load.

Summary:

pretty and good skills but too 'mechanical'... for me no ass rim and no french no 69 non of those that were reviewed....BJ no change position but admit skills were good i almost came during BJ and din know when she cap me as well. no complaints but at least i tried the famous one....but no RTF