View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Kunming - China - Chongqing Girls and an old male prostitute

Dear Brother,

After having reported the not so happy incident above, please allow me to report on a more pleasant one; ??? Later you shall know why.

After the tour, we went back to hotel room. The Chongqing girl who accompanied me to the tour decided to accompany me for the night. Well, why not, this old man needs companion anyway as it is cold here in Kunming.

After dinner, I suggested to go to a hourly-charged KTV for a night of sing-song session. She declined and said that she was tired. So we went back to hotel room. I told her that I needed to do some works, she said it was okay. Well, I started surfing the net, read and replied my company e-mails, and of course, surfed this forum. While I was doing the above, she collected all my dirtly clothings and went into the bath room to wash them for me. Before that, of course, she served me the Chinese Tea from Kunming (Pu-Er Tea, best in Kunming) before that. Remeber brothers, I am into Chinese Tea now.

Nothing happened during the time when she was washing and then bathing, and I was 'working'. Later in the night, she asked me to show her the photographs that we have taken, which I did. She kept saying that, from the photographs, we have husband-and-wife look, and started hugging me and sat on my lap. We continued to see the photos on my computer and she kept admiring the photographs those which had both of us in them. I could feel that her body was getting warm. After a good 15 minutes, she asked me to go for a shower to clean myself thoroughly, and told me that she wanted .....I did. and when I came back the lights were all either off or dimmed. She was on the bed and called me with a very tender voice. I could not stand it anymore, and joined her on the bed. The rest of the events, of which I am sure the brothers here can imagine. It was a good solid make-love session with very good feeling, just like two long-separated lovers who came together again. I am sure the brothers here can imagine it. I really cannot describe it by words. It was a session much better than the one we had last Tuesday (see several posts away and above this one) Both of us slept very sweetly. Chongqing girls' famous Girl Friend feeling has never failed to impress me.

What happened later was very surprising. At about 6.00 am, I woke out to go to toilet, and she was still sleeping. I decided to give her some money, and put it inside her purse when she was sleeping. I wrote a short note and told her that the money was for her to buy things that she like. I then went to sleep.

I woke up at about 10.00 am, and found that she was gone. After brushing my teeth and went to the study to take a cigarette. I saw the money that I have put into her pulse this early morning on the table. A small note with an one-dollar note was clipped on it. She said, "I am not here because you give me money, I am not a whore. Now, I want to make you a male-prostitute, and a lousy one. I therefore give you one RMB for your lousy service. Please do not call me again"

What the hell! As you all know, I never believe in FOC. That was the reason why I always give the ladies some money. This is the first time that I have encountered such situation, and am lost. I have been trying to call her. It is now 1.30 pm and am still unable to contact her. I shall keep trying again.

Well, this is a brief FR, and not a glorious one as I have been treated as an one-RMB worth male-prostitute. If I can get her tonight to talk thing over, I will let you all know.

With best regards from Kunming.

My $14.88 worth. Not a simple man, but a lousy male prostitute.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man