View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
THere is really no hard and fast rule on how you want to manage your cewe. It all boils down to your own opinion and needs

Yes some might view that sending back the cewe early might spoil the market but there are some just need space after having satisfied their 'deeds'
whilst some likes to peluk his cewe for the night

Taxi supir fees for whole day roughly around RP150k which involves ferrying you to and fro the Harbor Bay ferry terminal, bring you to hunt in joints and dinner.

There are no standard rules, but as a tourist from singapore, you are likely to be robert to them who see it as opportunity to get more money than the regular customers who season players or local ones.

Normal business transaction only, and it all boils down to knowledge and experience, and language issue. If you are a season player and knows the norm of the locals, you can bargain to a lower price.

One of my friends whom I bought for a massage when he came over to batam for a break was chopped 350K for a HJ couple of days ago. I should have told him properly in advance on specials, since I did not expect him to be such a robert.

usually hotel spas and massage, the gals tend to charge a higher price for speicals. Individual massage centres, the gals are willing to accept a lower price for specials, perhaps, due to lower customer walk in numbers.

The few most expensive places I been to are Altalanta, Newton, with Trinity ranking the 3rd in terms of specials. Others are normal rates, and those ulu ulu places usually charge the lower rates, with nego becos they serve mainly locals.

So far, fortune massage next to new flamingo massage(pick up joint, former Indah2), is the cheapest around of 30K per hour for massage. specials are what the gals earn.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281