View Single Post
Old 29-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Any girls interested to be invited to Hard Rock Hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementaryS View Post
You can clearly see what I mean by people commenting unnecessarily and irrelevantly and worse, insultingly. It's obvious you are just trying to hook up with a girl. Yet we have many of these comments which are trying to stir stuff.

WELL... all's good! Carry on douchebags!
Quoted from thread: http://sbf.rocks/showthr...=261409&page=2

1) Chatroom Bros fucked your ass cos you been seeking answers for your abusive childhood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMJ View Post
*CHOKES IN RAGE* WHAT THE HELL?!?! Everyone in the chatroom can attest that YOU ElementaryS are the troublemaker! And you dare to finger-point ME and SANDUNES to the Boss? I never do anything wrong or irritating in the forum, you were the idiot going round irritating people with their nicknames or asking idiotic questions about whether guys were gay or have they been molested!!! Boss, I cross my heart twice over swear on my honour that i have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong here in the forum or in the chatroom. Do please go ahead and check the message logs! Let's see who's the cheeky liar here!
2) Cockster, you think by carrying Boss Sam balls, he will reward you with his points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementaryS View Post
Oh honorable Sir! You truly are in a place far beyond and high above the vast majority of these mere mortals who post in your mecca for discussions that are sexual in nature! You look deeper than the surface of things and you judge from a place so high that few can understand what you feel. Your wisdom and understanding will be highly regarded by many sammyboy users for generations to come! I am so thankful to be graced by your presence.

But I feel that you see things differently and not take everything so seriously or more seriously than it actually is.

YOU GUYS GOTTA TAKE IT EASY LIKE THE MIGHTY BOSS SIR.

Many of you are so uptight, rude, comment irrelevantly, crudely and with no regard to people's feelings and do not treat others as you do in real life. So you guys should understand this! If you guys could just be nicer, maybe less people will want to...

Sometimes Singaporeans really have no courtesy. Especially when they are online and can say whatever they want since there's that anonymity that shields them. They seem to not get it that someone is on the other side receiving such comments. I get sick reading certain comments towards others. It's not just here but also on other forums and yahoo news comments. Just because certain new people post in a certain manner, you guys have to be rude to them and show no restraint in your insults. It's like a Singaporean thing. The ugly side of us.

LOLWUT?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Seems like every forums want a piece of your ass.

I really pity you cos it's kinda unfortunate you were born with a birth defect of 3 in 1: Brain, Mouth and Ass tissue attached together, as an act of charity, I will sign you up when the next circus in town as a super freak show