Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
hey brothers, need some help here

If a PRC girl is blacklisted by ICA from entering for a few years, how can we know what are the reasons?

we know for sure its not illegal stuff (apparently the documents not from Police nor ICA) then how can we know?
write in to ICA or police also wont get information right?
Bro Rivcale ...

This is an example that I browse thru the forum ... could be a reference for you on the different type of cases ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockafella04 View Post
Once they have a yellow card, whether or not they finish their 2 years in Singapore. Upon their return they are brought to ICA 1st made to sign a form informing they are ban from Singapore, as for the how long its unspecified. I got a friend whose GF used to be an ex WL in Singapore. Well they got married in Thailand legally and only managed to lift her ban after 2 years of marriage. Well I can only say tough luck trying to lift her ban coz its not going to happen if its just yr gf.

Actually what your Thai Gf can do is to change her name on her ID and get a new passport apparently its very simple to do that in Thailand unlike Singapore where we have to get a lawyer to do a deed poll and all that, but please do not go to ICA to do an extension, during courtship that's what my friend's wife did, she came to Singapore quite often and had several extensions but on a fateful day they got her to do a Fingerprint and she was caught, this is considered illegal entry and also they do consider the white card declaration during trial as its considered fraudulent and minimum sentence in Singapore for illegal entry is jail term for not less then 12 months.

She was sentenced to 13 months in CWP got out after 10 months minus the holidays and weekends.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015