Old 06-09-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lesbian adventures of a PRC wife

Hi bros and sis, thanks for the encouragement.

Hope you will find this story a realistic read, because it is the true story of my wife and the unrealized fantasy I have for her. I’m writing with great detail and covering my male fantasies (mature women, lesbianism, innocent young girls bondage and rough sex) and practical issues in life that no man can escape (cheating, jealousy, exploitation and betrayal, money, and loyalty to one’s partner). Please enjoy.

[Part I: How I met my wife. This part is true.]

I am a 33 year old Chinese with a fairly large dick. Since I started having sex at age 21, I’ve had sex with girls who were my girlfriends, fuck buddies and colleagues, and about 40 FLs, all of them plucked from the streets of Geylang. I’ve started late and have been trying to make up.

My wife, Xu Lin, is a PRC ex-hooker. She’s 39 this year and six years older than me. I married her after a year’s courtship, when I was aged 27. The day I picked her up, I knew she was mine. Not just my wife, but a partner in my lusty little plan for her. At this moment I have only taken my first step.

I chose her because I like mature women, and because of how sweet, demure and feminine she is. Unlike many PRCs who can be very materialistic and loudly direct about something, whether they’re stopping you from painting them or trying to get you to buy them a branded bag, she’s a submissive girl who gives in to me a little too much. She asks for little, gives a lot, is nice to everyone and prefers to make an independent living if she can.

I was also satisfied with the amount of contact she had with her customers. When I met her, I wanted to know just how much I was exposing myself to an STD. She was a hardworking girl always on the street, but her customers were mainly old men who went through the motions in twenty minutes. They rarely asked for a blowjob, so most often Xu Lin didn’t even have to argue with them over using a condom. Still, with her good nature, I know she sometimes got taken advantage of and had to give a BBBJ. This unfortunately is the real world, welcome to life. Based on her time here, I calculate she has slept with about 500 men. (Yes, my real wife was a sweet PRC hooker. Maybe you’ve slept with her before or even gotten a BBBJ.)