View Single Post
Old 13-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3612 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
is it on a mattress i thought it was done in a bath tub....i never tried so don't know how the actual thing is like but it would always be interesting to try...so you been to BKK lately...its been years since i been back there..so probably many changes i don't even know..
Ok, maybe some misunderstanding here...

Most of the MPs in BKK have bathtubs where the gals will usually fill with hot water and then pour some bath foam in to make it soapy. Then they will ask you to step in and wash you from neck to toe and front to back very thoroughly. This is quite standard for most MPs. Nataree still has this but for some MPs their gals will just bathe you.

The soapy massage was standard in Nataree a couple of years back (for their fish tank gals). Basically the gal will get an inflatable mattress. After bathing you, she will pour some soapy water onto the mattress and ask you to lie down, then she will pour some soapy water on herself and then begin to give you a soapy water slide massage. Right now, I don't see this sort of soapy massage at Nataree.

As for the 一条龙service, you can find it in china at some of the larger massage parlours.