View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 11:49 AM
pokeslow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Many thanks to all bros who had reply to my thread or even read them. I have to say, that mostly all bros agrees that those who never realised what they are in for, are going to learn the hard way. That's my main reason to put this thread in the first place, so that bros who are facing or going through this phase in their lifes should note these words of advises from the bros here and snapped out of it. Alas, I pressume that some other bros might say that to itch is own and if one is happy (though like some bros as said la..a sad fuck case) with his lifestyle, let it be then.

What irritate me most, my personal views and encounter ya, with these kind of people is that they will keep on rambling abt this so call GF of theirs just after 1 bonk and how painful is it to them to be away or out of sight from their GF. They will ask your advises this and that, how to handle the situations, but in the end, they will still be doing it their way..the sad fuck way la. They never wake up nor even realised what they are doing, even to the state of losing some buddies along the way.

Is there any words of wisdoms or some other ways to make them realised? Of course, the magic phrase which Bro Deli has mentioned "u call chicken not chicken call u" has been used but still not much effect la.

Do provide other alternatives or suggestions if you do have that has proven to be effective ya. I dont want to see these bros, to be losing some nice frens who really care abt them or the worse case scenarios is that they lost in la-la land and really down and out.

Once again, thanks to all bros for your inputs and shared advises.

Sanuk sabai.