View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: The Best of Batam

Another Friday NIght in Batam!
(long)

‘Golf Tomorrow?”;
I received the SMS on Thursday evening this week and my reply was, “OK, afternoon and do we stay over?”

A quick call and we were soon booked for the Friday 2.05 ferry from Tanah Merah to Nongsa where we were to golf after which, it would be dinner in Nagoya and “debauchery” thereafter.

Golf was murder the way I played but my saving grace was the last two holes which allowed me to half the match that day. Who cares, its only golf!

In the changing room, the usual SIA kebaya-clad ladies (from the massage) tried to interest us in having a massage. No, we were heading for Nagoya where the same fun was for half the price. Only partake of the very nice services here if we’re on the way out back to Sillypore and unable to go to Nagoya – why waste good money?

Nicely washed up, we hopped into the “call-in” taxi for Nagoya to our hotel, stopping on the way once into Nagoya to change some local currency that we would need.

Earlier that day, I had a dilemma. To date a new girl I had met on the internet and hope to bed her or, to play safe and book one of the ladies that I have done previously or, go hunting in one of the Discos later.

Batam always presents choices to the s-players and its important to understand the landscape of possibilities to get the most out of your visit.

During golf, I had received several sms from the cuty from Sensasi. She was breaking her contract early and was heading back to Jakarta to exit the business the next day. Previously (when I had booked her), she had related to me how she cried for her first two nights and ran away when she discovered that her promised job in Batam was not to be the waitress. On arrival the shock that she was going to be a whore was a nightmare that she had not resolved till this day.

She asked me if I wanted to meet before she returned to Jakarta and I said, okay, tell your Mami you are reserved for today and see you later.

Too bad, the internet lady would have to wait. In any case, I did not know if she would be up-to-scratch in terms of looks so, why risk a valuable Friday evening’s with a “pig in the pock”.

On arrival in the hotel room, I sent out a quick SMS to the young cutie to come over quickly as we were hungry as wolves. My playing companion called Maxims to give them instructions to send his bed-warmer over later, at 9.30pm leaving them his room number. She could wait in the room while we were out to dinner. He also informed the front desk that they should give the lady the room key when she came so she could get access into the room. No valuables were left to be lost of course.

My cutie soon arrived whereupon the two of us rolled around the bed just for the fun of it. No sex immediately, we were too hungry! Then, 3 of us took the walk via Centrepoint, and Lucky Plaza to go to Oki’s Siang Heng. The lady boss was happy to see us as usual and we ordered and ate ourselves silly for the next hour. With the couple of bottles of beer, our bill came to 175k and this covered a fish tail in black been sauce, fish head in claypot, and two different plates of friend vegetables. On the side, we ordered some “fried tofu” and fried carrot cake while waiting for the main meal to be cooked.

Listened to the rationale of the young cutie and why she was “escaping” back to Jakarta to normal life. She was not going to get a cent of the monies that were being held by the boss for breaking the contract of 6 months. All she had was the tips she earned during her stint in Batam but, she wanted out of the business. I suppose, I was being built – up to be generous to her for the evening. In any case, I was happy for her and told her so – nothing like a reformed lady for bed-warmer whenever I visit Jakarta in the future.

When dinner was over, we took the same walk in reverse back to the Prima Asia Hotel and to our own rooms. My pal’s lady was already “in-suite” and we agreed to go do our own thing for the next hour or so.

I led my young cutie to my room and proceeded to go to the toilet first to wash off the grime of the eating marathon. Put on my tee and undies and came out to see that Cutie was watching TV on the bed and I pounced on her. Hmmm. Nice succulent and tasty, her flesh responded to my touch and lips. A clip removed, and her bra and top hauled over her head, I proceeded to pull the zip down from her pants and removed that too in one tug! Nice, only the panties prevented me from shoving my now aroused thingy into her in one push.

Kissed her all over and caressed her near the “mount of venus” and I could feel the wetness through her panties. This lady does get sloshy wet when aroused! Down with my briefs and I threw my own shirt over my head to be naked as swiftly as I could.

“Kau enak mau ku di dalam kau?” Aku tidak boleh tahan lagi.“
Ya, ku enak abang masuki sekarang!“ With that, she helped me put on the sheath of lust and I ventured the tip at the opening that was being presented to me. I inserted as slowly as I could for effect and the moist love-nest thrusted up to meet me. Exagerated slow insertions followed by sharp hard thrust is my favourite way to build tempo for mutual enjoyment. She grabbed my backside and pushed me down harder as I controlled myself not to move too quickly.

Slowed myself down to a halt, rolled over and pulled her to be on top of me. Grabbed her by the breast and squeezed and asked, “enak tak?” Ya bang, lagi!”

She began to grind herself hard increasing the tempo of her down and forward movements to get more out of our now co-ordinated pelvic thrusts and shove. Some minutes later, she just rolled forward and held on to my body and I rolled her over in reverse back to my favourite missionary position. “Aku mau dating sekarang,” I whispered and I started to “slow fuck” her each penetrating stroke as slowly as I could to let both of us savour the connection of lust, as we built up the tempo of the session. Soon, I was near the point of eruption and my downwards strokes were virtually slapping at her groin and she closed her eyes and whimpered as if in pain shaking her head from left to right.

“Sakit saying,” I asked and she continued to shake her head and pulled my torso closer to her chest. I pumped with all I got as the sperm rushed out of my system into the safety net of the sheath which I buried deeper and deeper with each urgent thrust. The point of no return came and I pulled her bum hard to reach as deep as I could into her body at the release of my love potion!

Then, I just allowed myself to lie on top of her and rested while we both caught our breath. A few minutes later, I rolled over and extricated my limping tool. “Pergi lah, mandi dulu, I said and she upped and went to wash up. Minutes later, she was out and I went to wash myself, my body had been worked to a heavy sweat. In the toilet, I used a tissue to cover the condom and pull it off my member and noticed that it was covered with some blood. Damm, the ladies time of the month had arrived I thought. Washed myself and enjoyed the shower alone under the hot water for about 10 minutes before I stepped out to dry myself. “Sayang, bulan sudah dating ya,” and she showed me a few small stains on her towel.

“Kalau gini, sayang tidak tinggal malam ni di sini ya,” I said. She said it was OK if I wanted to continue the night and I said, “Jangan lah, kau pergi jalan jalan dengan teman teman kau malam ni sebab besok akan pulang ka Jakarta.

She smiled and said ok, “termina kaseh, hati kau baik ya,” and I smiled. My fun partner called my room to report that he was exhausted by his superb session in his room and, he did not mind going out for a drink at Classic Pub nearby.

I arranged to meet him in the Lobby in 10 minutes and dressed up after which I took out a while night’s booking fee 220k and a tip of 100k and gave it to cutie.

Here, just for the memory, “Jangan lupa abang bila di Jakarta, SMS ku HP nombor yang baru, Bila abang ka Jakarta, kita bertemu OK,”

She smiled and said “abang, bertemu mesti boleh tapi tidak boleh “conkek ya, aku tidak berkerja gini lagi,”

I looked hard at her and said “Abang cari kau bukan kerja, bercinta saja boleh,” and she said, “Rindu boleh, conkek tidak bisa,” Saya tidak kerja gini lagi.”

Well, no need to get into any argument. I was a good customer and she was a good service lady even if she had not planned to be. In my mind, she was one of the few who was going to “escape” from this tough never-ending unplanned career and I was glad she was promising herself that she would DO IT.

I have had the pleasure of the acquaintance and perhaps, when we next meet, the “rindu” could be converted to “conkek” juga! I have succeeded more than fail in those kinds of meetings so why argue, I will just try in future when we next meet to get into her pants again for “love”!

Dressed, we went down to the lobby where we said a quick goodbye and, partner and I to the pub while she hailed a taxi on her onw waving goodbye. Another life and another story lived.

(to be continued)