Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
harrypotter2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife's horny adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter2008 View Post

it was some time in Jan - Mar 2010, a Famous Director had women trouble and the Straits Times published an article about signs of people having affairs.

1) Working late into the we hours
2) Handphone never left her hands
3) HP set into silent/meeting mode
4) when you call its either inconvenient to talk or she is having a meeting
5) so you cant really get through to your significant other even if she had 2 mobile phones
6) said she was meeting girl friends for outings, you look after the kids.
7) always texting...
8) or on facebook or Singapore Motherhood or some other chat site or MSN / Hotmail
9) she basically doesnt communicate with you and prefers emotional support from others other than you (watch out) big red flag here
10) She says oh I've lost interest in sex already, its become a chore etc you know the UTI, fear of pregnancy, but you tell her CD is not siok, cant feeel anything making love in a raincoat etc haha

I was reading the article and thought wow sounds familiar, is it our 9yr marriage ? Is she bored ? What happened ?

My wife seemed to fit the criteria of someone having an secret affair.
I thought it cant be true, but well ignorance is bliss so being the curious type decided to try out some spyware I saw was available while watching some documentary in discovery channel..

did a search on google and came across 'http://www.mobile-spy.com/' paid for 1year subscription as I thought my wife is too innocent and straight wont be able to find evidence so probably need to track over many months.

so while she slept that night,i secretly installed the spyware onto her hp. actually suspected something already, as previous nights when was looking at the hp logs, she hand many incoming and outgoing calls deleted, her sms logs showed many sms messages were also deleted.... she was good tried to cover her tracks however Nokia has a permanent hp log which cant be deleted...

morning came and she woke up early and went off to work. and the software was incredible, started to work immediately. could monitor where she went and who she was calling and texting with the actual text she was sending....

lets call my wife A

A: "I just can stand my husband any more, Just seeing you once a week is good enough"

A: "I long for the embrace of your arms around my tired body"

A: "I know you are having troubles with your own wife, but I have become selfish and wish that you be mine"

A: "how is your wife coping with her breast feeding problem with your newborn ?"

hxxxSxxxt what was happening.... I almost had a heart attack... while looking at the call logs through my Iphone 3GS with internet plan......

-----------------------------------------------------------
names were change to protect the guilty but events are highly accurate, some embalished to make the story spicier