View Single Post
Old 19-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Action to stop the inflation of local FLs

Please, its just an occupational hazard. Every job has some asshole customers to put up with. Even an executive sitting in an office gets fucked by customers and his boss and has to smile through it all after being verbally abused for 3 straight hours, or risk losing his job. A fireman risks getting killed putting out a fire, and even a taxi-driver risks getting killed in an accident after driving for 8 straight hours.

How is having sex with a stinky guy any worse than any of the above, esp if you are getting paid $150 or more per hour, which I dare say is way above the average salary in Singapore. Your "Oh I'm suffering so much" card just does not work because all the guys in this forum know exactly what is going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *chantel* View Post
Before saying that, have you ever had to fuck someone who stinks even after taking a shower? While smiling through it all? How do you even tell someone diplomatically that he stinks when he's a paying client. And do you think it's easy and not tiring if you have to take about 6 clients a day just so as to not overprice yourself? Or getting roughed up by certain clients and not being able to do anything about it for fear of getting a bad FR?