View Single Post
Old 19-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Action to stop the inflation of local FLs

Are you serious ? Paying lots of money for pussy has nothing to do with respect for the lady or for yourself. Why would paying less mean less respect for myself ? It's all economics, not respect.

Unlike TS, I am not advocating boycotting local FLs. I think you should just go for ladies you can afford. But TS has the right to organize a boycott if he so wants. You can also organize a "bang-expensive-locals" if you want too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallLipLover View Post
I usually do not do any postings but after reading your threat. I disagree with you. Respecting a lady is very important. If OKTs are to bring down the prices, what will the FLs eat?

The FLs, on the other hand, sacrifices their body to satisfy our needs in order to survive the streets and here you are putting this stupid, "bo liao" petition? I do not think any girls on the streets are doing FL jobs willingly unless they have gone insanely mad or have brain damage.

By putting this petition, you are either selfish or you do no have any respect for yourself. OKTs may not need to voice this out to you because I think they feel it is a waste of time trying to type out anything to defend their "stables" or themselves to you. Your comments totally put me off.
---rest deleted for brevity---

-Peace out-