View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Thanks all the bros who upped me....anyway today I was at both MC Hall and CJ Room HH...seems like this building really got fresh supply of stock..whereas some other places more stale...yesterday I was at AR room HH...was away from AR for a very long time due to bad service...well it's still bad...and mainly not many gals there...but surprisingly there was some ok looking gals there and this place can be a dark horse pick up joint....and I think it's generally cheaper to up the girls there....average 150 will do...whereas at MC/CJ/CDH...averagely needs 250...."my gf" from MC/CJ/CDH going back for two weeks...hehe....told her I will not screw any girl for the next two weeks...and she told me the moment she touch down back in Singapore we meet at 81....anyway unlike the brother above who gets it free....wat a lucky guy...I have to pay even not money but also in kind...envy him...tell us how you can get it for free...so we can all learn...