Thread: maid bbbj
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 18
Mugen Power is a name known to allMugen Power is a name known to allMugen Power is a name known to allMugen Power is a name known to allMugen Power is a name known to allMugen Power is a name known to all
Re: maid bbbj

Firstly thanks TS for the contact.

Tried this maid today afternoon and i can say she is one of the best sucker that i hv tried so many gals b4. She really blows like a AV queen and is very experienced in it. I ask her hw come she is so experienced and she told me she perform bj for her ex-boyfriend in Indonesia before. She even has quite a handful tits! She is a damn horny maid also! When she blow me she gets horny and keep rubbing her below against my hand and keep wanted to kiss me which i refuse coz i dt really like after she blow me and kiss me. After i rejected her kiss, she keep licking my nipples and keep moaning and telling me that she cannot tahan and feel like having sex with me! Of course i didnt fulfil her wish coz i dt even hv a cd to hv sex with her, so juz continue to ask her to blow and i shot everything into her mouth and not keeping even a single drip!

After everything, i paid her and send her home. On the way she still ask me whether her bj skills is gd anot and did she satisfied me? Of course i reply her with a big YES! Interested bros who wanted to try this maid bbbj pls pm the TS. RTB is a big YES also!!!

Thanks TS again for the contact!