Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fireshrine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Here's my FR on Wan Er

Our first appointments was riddled with plenty of problems - all from my end. Firstly, I scheduled to meet her today (Friday) but somehow in my SMS to her I failed to specify the date and she mistook it for Thursday. Thankfully, I didn't have anything on and was able to rushed down to the location. Then came the second fuckup (by me again!). Because I was so frantic, I mistakenly booked myself into the wrong hotel 81! Hence, she was directed to the wrong hotel, wrong room...what a complete klutz I was - so much for 1st impression eh?

Anyhow, she made her way to the hotel and you know what? She was totally fine with it...not a word of complaint. Goes to show her service quality.

Overall, the three hours massage session was very good. I won't compare to places like Spa Botanica but using Hot Spa as a comparison, she is definitely better. I slept like a baby and haven't felt so fresh since my last vacation. As mentioned by many brothers here, she is an excellent conversationalist. Despite my poor mandarin skills/grammer, she lighten the mood, cracking jokes & riddles.

I won't go on much about her physical appearance since it's pretty irrelevant to the services she's offering. Do treat her with respect and refrain from asking for special services. She isn't the same category as FLs.

Anyway, big thanks to Bro PowerTool for the introduction.