View Single Post
Old 24-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
sammigirl is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Also 18 yr old viet babe ChLoE (Sweet, bubbly girl)

Firstly Tks Sis Kynky for finding this gem!

Had a session last night so want to share my experience with bros here.

Actually I wanted to book Tarma but Carrie is always fully booked! So LL have to settle for Chloe solo. Anyways I will try Carrie soon and also post some opinions.

Having tried several tarma pairs from sis here, I know roughly the standard of the hotel. Its a 4 star boutique hotel as usual so nothing to complain at all there.

When I reached the room I pressed the bell. Shortly the door opened. I peeped into the room before entering it. As I entered, I got a shock. I saw both Chloe and Carrie inside. Hosey liao! I thought maybe kynky cancelled the next customer and gave me the tarma slot. But no leh. Carrie was just inside to take some things (Chey!). She left after 5 minutes.

Ok, first impression of both of them is super SYT. Much nicer than in the pictures. My brief analysis of Carrie is that she has a very good body. Breasts especially were looking damn firm. Was tempted to grab it when she walked past me. (I didn't do it).

Anyway on to Chloe. Yes, a sweet syt. Pretty and cheerful, pretty much the same as her description. She had little make up on so can tell her complexion is good. I personally don't fancy heavily made up girls. Afraid they might melt after sweating. So Chloe is all good here, won't melt away.

Went in, settle down and took a bath. Chloe showered with me, not very good at it, but oh well she tried. On to the bed the FJ was sop. She is considered more reactive for a viet girl I guess. very wet and very tight. When I put her legs on my shoulders and shoved her, she moaned out quite loudly. I must have found the sweet spot! lol Continued to do her in this position and finally unloaded. Think she enjoyed it too as we were both panting quite hard.

Finished up in 50 mins, showered, tipped and left. I gave her 150 and the silly girl kept digging her wallet for change. haha. Told her its tips and she smiled 'OK' after I said 'TIP' in a few different tones. Really a sweet lass.

My rating for Chloe:

Face: 7.5/10 (pretty syt, for sure 18 to 19 years old)
Body: 7/10 (nice body and tits B-, little baby fat, nice to grab)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and wet, no smell)
Attitute: 7.5/10 (willing to please but a bit blur queen)
RTF: yes, tarma with Carrie.

Thanks again sis for the arrangement. Hope to try Carrie soon.