View Single Post
Old 18-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold
Re: Brunei FL contact

It seems that in Brunei, FL contact you, not the other way round:

Quote:
Call girls get the boot
By Fadhil Yunus

ARRESTED: Women allegedly involved in immoral activities in Brunei. Photos: Azaraimy HH

Packets of condoms and lists of phone numbers seized during the raid

The Sultanate continues to be a lucrative place for call girls from China posing as tourists.

"Clients in Brunei pay better. My friends recommended me to come here because the money is good," said one of the women who were arrested by Royal Brunei Police Force (RBPF) personnel on suspicion of being involved in immoral activities yesterday.

Last week, the police busted another prostitution ring after being tipped-off by concerned members of the public.

In the operation, which was spearheaded by the Acting OCPD of the Brunei Muara Police District, four prostitutes from China aged between 22 and 40 years old were caught in connecting rooms of a hotel near the capital.

The women, who were holding social visit (tourist) passes, allegedly waited for "customers".

According to the Acting OCPD, the police found evidences of prostitution including several packets of condoms and a long list of local phone numbers of "potential or regular clients".

The police are still searching for the pimp.

The Sunday Bulletin learnt that most of the potential clients are non-Malays.

According to the police, the list of Brunei clients' phone numbers could fetch a good sum if sold to a prostitute interested in doing "business" in the sultanate.

The prostitutes will be deported sometime next week and will be blacklisted from entering the country again.
Call girls get the boot