View Single Post
Old 14-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FiatPunto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Daisy, petite and slim pinay(pic included)

Thank to bro FLPlayer for Daisy's ctc
Sms her ytd to check when she's avail, after a while of to & from smses,
manage to arrange for Fri. A while later she called and say to make it today if possible and I told her that I will sms her if I can make it.

First thing I came to office this morning is to check my schedule and what do u noe, hehe, I'm available, I sms her and set to meet at 2, hehe. To cut the whole story short, went to d agrred hotel, book a room and sms her the room number, and she reply me, she'll be there in 5mins time.

In 5 mins time, ding dong, the door bell ring and her looks, figure, boobs are as describe by bro FLPlayer but this time she was with a friend. In my heart was saying, I book one and get another one, hehe (just kidding), she was with hazel, after a short intro and tcss, she starts to hug me and her hands roam all over my bare body, with hazel smiling looking at me coz hazel's back is facing her. Anyway Hazel was just with us for about 5 mins, while waiting for her client to sms her. Finally Hazel rec'd her sms and make her move and immediately after that Daisy makes her move... all over me, i mean....

We proceed to shower, dry ourselves and proceed to d bed, once on the bed she hugs, kizz, and the rest are just pleasure....

I just wanna say thanks to bro FLPlayer again...That was my first bonk with pinay and will definitely not be d last...hehehe chiow.....