Thread: Sherine
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2004, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sherine

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
and the story continues...

offered 'HIM?' cab fare and asked 'HIM?' to leave but 'HE?' refused. I juz try to build up my patience...

Later, offered 'HIM?' to sit and we chit chat since 'HE?' wanted it. Before that, I asked if 'HE?' is going to charge $150 for the chit chat session. Since 'HE?' is not charging, I juz had TCS with 'HIM?'.

HHmmmm....forced myself to chit chat with 'HIM?' on many topics. Haa haa...'HE?' said 'HE?' is a Medicine undergrad...? *puke* Boasting this and that. I juz put on my deaf ears and watched the TV.

Then...'HE?' requested for something. After saying 'HE?' is a Medicine Undergrad, 'HE?' requested me to see my didi so that 'HE?' knows male anatomy better...haa haa

Again, I began to perspire...What should I do?

Using my identity as a policeman, I warned 'HIM?' that a woman can also be charged for molest... I had to convince 'HIM?' this before anything happens to me....

'HE?' did not dare to touch my didi even though I could see initially 'HE?' had intention to touch it. 'HE?' begged me to expose my didi so that 'HE?' can understand anatomy better...

Wah lan! Frankly, in my heart, since we are inside the room, no one sees us...ANYTHING can happen to me...That suddenly became my main worry!!!
Haha... This is really interesting.
The FR is getting more and more excited.