Thread: Sherine
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Re: Sherine

OK..let's continue

Scene : Inside the room

'Sherine' was mad...but I just keep myself cool. 'Sherine' asked me why I denied. I juz ignored 'HIS?' question and juz watched the TV. Called me heartless man coz played around with a 19yo, virgin girl (almost puke!!!)

Asked my opinion about 'HIM?'. I answered that 'HE?' looks like a gay. That reply made 'HIM?' SUPER-ANGRY. I don't care less... Kept asking me what am I going to do since 'HE?' is here. (OOhhh please, I don't think my didi will get hard, even a second).

Later, told me about 'HIS?' so-called relative, who is a lawyer. Acussed me that I had cheated 'HIM?'. Then 'HE?' threatened me that 'HE?' is going to report this matter to the hotel receptionist, police (and I guess the whole world) coz I had cheated 'HIM?'. 'HE?' talked and talked and talked, saying wanted to bring shame to me and my family members.

Later, 'HE?' asked me why I don't care when 'HE?' wanted to report this case to the police. (Please lah, do u think police want to take up this case? On what ground???) Then 'HE?' asked me what I'm working as. I juz replied I am a civil servant. When 'HE?' asked for more, I replied 'Police'. 'HE?' was stunned.

I guess 'HE?' was convinced coz 'HE?' changed the topic, from threatening a policeman to other matters.

(BRB)