View Single Post
Old 19-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H7r3 (2nd Fl) Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
....Sugar....said she dun like brothers to write about her on internet, they anyhow write.... she rejected me... returned me my $50 ....brothers, if you fancy that gal, go in & pretend you dun know her....
Sugar is staying in JB with family - unlike other WLs from further up north like KL, Ipoh etc. Does not want publicity - scared of being identified in JB.

Reputation of internet in GL is bad. Many false FRs by other OKTs, WLs, tiraks out to sabotage. She is a very nice person - scared of trouble and sabotage.
She already had her fair share in GL.

She has even changed her name to Sugar to start fresh in Petain with new clients - without informing those in GL.

Yes, do not mention internet to her - sore point/spoil mood. Just enjoy her good services. Definitely worth $50 if you have not try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Hi Bros,

.... came across as a really pleasant ...lady based on my one session with her... ... sugar can pass off as a teacher, OL, doctor, ....you can bring home to mama and she wouldnt suspect a thing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
btw if u bring her home to meet ur family, ur mama will approve haha
Yes, fully agree. You will not believe that she is a WL if you meet her elsewhere.

She start works after 1.30 pm. Be the first, if you do not wish to join queue of 3 or more with wait of up to 2 hrs.