Old 23-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
asiefrenchy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

Leaving aside TS first post is in very poor english and excessively vulgar, let us look at the issue

the issue is about A FORUM which this is supposed to be...for guys in singapore to share info on a specific topic; right? obviously that info has to include stats and etc about ladies

The option is a PAID SITE.....which this isnt

so we are really coming back to the 'pimp vs FL' topic which has been raised before [as in original vs 2nd Dome]

IMHO this site should be ONLY about/for/by FL and their customers [ ie samsters]

PIMPS SHOULD BE BANNED..[not saying they shouldnt market, but should be on another site/section/whatever...

Then the issue of TS shouldnt arise....cos if ONLY genuine FL here then NO WAY anyone should be hitting on anyone for money

i agree with the more recent post also..if a samster has really put up 4 FL and in such short period of time he basically is very close to being seen as a pimp......

the 'organisers' can do what they want to make money off pimps...[from a commercial POV] ..although that cost of course only gets passed on to us in bonking costs........but FL should be FL should be FL and this should NOT be happening

i wud however be VERY interested to see the email TS says he got requesting the 600+ $ fee.....i think that should be cut and paste out and posted for all to see

thats my views...