View Single Post
Old 22-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

welcome to the world of vice and human nature...
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.niceguy View Post
Yes, there are some who shares..Also there are some like me before who post on behalf of the FL's, I only get free session then help then but i do no get a fucking cent. LAVENDER is under my control, the FL's work there is under my protection from bastards like some of you eg; after bonking don't pay, force them to do RAW/AJ, threaten them to report them to the authorities. WHAT THE FUCK do you call yourself a man!!

This motherfucker : 93544875 had force one of the FL 2 days back, he inserted into her without CD n got the fucking guts to ask her when is her period, he also wanted to do AJ when she totally push him away. Who to account for this ? MOD ? Any samsters want to speak out ? who fights & protects them ? Some TS share ctcs with bros based on TRUST but some of this bros after getting the ctcs go pass it around in chatroom, pass on the ctcs without TS approval. So what do we do even after sponsoring ?