View Single Post
Old 17-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Scam Warning!!! Francoise88

Scam Warning.

I spoke to this nick Francoise88 in our SBF chat room. She claims she's a pinoy offering overnight at $350 (siao, pinoy where got so ex... can get a pinoy to be a maid for 1 month for almost this price.) Played along and asked her for a photo to justify the price. She sounded busy and asked me to add her in msn. Her email address is [email protected]

gave me this ALEEYA SMITH and said she's the girl (ya right, I believe her). I played along and asked her to meet up. She told me i needed to send the $350 to her manager in Phillipines first. (WARNING!) So I played along and she told me to go to Lucky Chinatown's Western Union. I got a bit confused here. Just go Western Union and say I wish to transfer money and they will know? How can that be... seems to suggest the staff there are in cahoots with her.

She then replied 'carolina ente philippines 1700 contact +639151128699 sms her if you already send' Guys who had transferred money overseas before. Just need to put Carolina Ente, Phillipines 1700' only? Got to sms her some mtcn number .

Anyway, it's such a big SCAM. Go play along with her at that email in msn if you guys are free. Whatever you do, DON'T BE SO STUPID TO TRANFER THE MONEY! Oh yes, 1 more way I use to detect scams is to ask for extra services like Raw and Cum In Pussy. A real fl will never allow or agree right? But a scam will agree to whatever you say just to get you to transfer the money to them. Even you say you got AIDS and you will to fuck raw and cum in pussy also no problem.