Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luv_donnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
Can share what happen at Nataree ????
The price of the gals are standard for each cat.
How the mgr cheap you ?

We used to visit there quite often and the cheer-guest who served us is a young Thai-chinese man by the name of "Sim". He's gave us very good recommendation. His is our main reason to go Nataree..

Me actually feel that the cheer guest in Mirage are very aggressive and show "unhappyness" and black face if we didn't pick any gal. The cheer guest here demand for tip up front. I normally will give tip of B100 to the cheer guest after the session if the recomended gal is good. Thus I never like Mirage.

Cheers
dear bro sino view,

my experience at NATAREE was completely fucked up man..NEVER going back there again.

When i got there, went in ordered a beer, sat down and looked at the girls in the tank.
Met by one of the papasan's who kept on recommending 1 of the sideline girls that were sat across from the fishtank. He kept pushing the girls and kept saying that those he recommended were good...etc.

i remembered what was said in the threads before about not taking the papasan's advice and go wif your on choice, as i did not see anyone i liked in the fish tank i picked a cute isaan girl from the sidelines for 2200 bht.
So i than paid and went upstairs. Next comes the beginning of the fucked up part..The service was bad. too describe it would be too long but everything was bad from her attitude to her service. After the bad bath, we started fucking. I was told by the papasan that it was a 2hour session so i thought i'd come first and rest so i can carry on fucking in a while. But when i came, she started to clean me up and asked if i was ready for a shower..KNN, now i really suspect something wrong. So i told her that i was told that it was a 2 hour session and that only 1 hour had passed since i paid. She didn't seem to understand and started telling me that time was up. As i didn't want to force her, i took my shower, put on my clothes myself and left the room.

When i got down stairs, i asked the papasan what had happened as i was gone for only 1 hour and the girl said we were done when he told me it was 2 hours. He started making all sorts of fucked up CHEE BYE excuses abput the girl being young, she's new, she only part time and so on.... CHAO CHEE BYE, why the fuck didn't he fucking tell me all this fucking information a bit earlier.
So he looks to the ground and tries to avoid answering my questions. He calls the manager who asks me what's wrong.

So i speak to the manager who's a singaporean called BEE and told him what had happened. He also starts making the same fucked up excuses and says that they're trying to find the girl. The girl is missing now and nobody seems to know where she is. What sort of fucked up chee bye bullshit is this!!!! how can they not know where their own girl is!!??

So the same thing continues, BEE (the singaporean manager) still gives me excuses about being young and new and walks away when he can't answers my question. He also goes out to smoke wif the other papasan and sort of "scold him" about the girl. This is really pissing me off, just thinking about it again. I'm not angry with the girl for her service. i except that in these things, not everyone can give good service and maybe she was told that she had to work for 1 hour only. So i don't really blame her.

What i'm really DU LAN about is getting cheated not only by the papasan but by my own fellow singaporean some more. CHAO CHEE BYE!!!! I can except bad treatment but getting cheated by the people who run the place is unacceptable at any level. If it really was a mistake, i would have appreciated an apology or something. All they did was keep ignoring my questions and not give me straight up answers. That BEE even had the fucking balls to give me his number and asked me to look for him the next time i go there!! Yah like i will want to go there and waste my money on that fucked up place after they cheated me.

So for all bros out there who plan to go BGK or who live there, please avoid NATAREE at all cost and tell all your cheonging buddies to avoid it also unless you want to be cheated of you're hard earned money.

My experience at mirrage on the other hand was first class and the girls gave me such good service i had trouble walking after as my legs were still shaking..hehe.