View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Tried to bring the Shanghainese student to another KTV last nite, but she wouldn't go as she only wanted to work at DC. I was hoping to put her in the same room w/ a new Fujian student whom I like a lot. Nothing better than a face-to-face comparison, hahaha. They both share an asset which I covet n which is sadly lacking in many PRC MMs: An ample, perky n shapely yet very proportionate ass.

Although I met this Fujian gal inside a KTV, not outside, I'm sharing a little details on her bcos I would like to discuss what to do AFTER we get ctc from the gals, whether inside or outside KTVs.

I hv greatly benefited from the strategies, counseling n wisdom of both Bros justime n DYBJ in the science of BY, but I feel that I can't adopt whole hog their methods w/o modifications. Bro justime's approach is more towards budget type n bro DYBJ's is super deluxe! I'm most comfortable w/ a moderately priced approach.

I first met this Fujian gal, let's called her KK, in a KTV 15 days ago n we met again last nite. But in between these meetings, I had called her many times n exchanged numerous SMSes w/ her. I had also invited her to Mirage, Armani n other joints but she didn't want to come. I always listen very carefully to what she says...n we hv had excellent n deepening rapport.

I hv prepared a "dossier" on her, in my mind's eye, haha. BTW, she is Ang Pai at a high-end KTV.

She is 25 (yeah, much older than my usual type), from 福建宁德,has been here 4 months. She attends a school from 9am till 230pm 5 days a week. To me, she is vey chio, classy n elegant, poised n quite aloof despite her humble family background. Ht 168 w/o shoes, abt 52-53 kg, small to medium bony frame, relatively fair n smooth skin for a Fujian gal. Boobs B plus (natural?) w/ very proportionate figure, long straight legs n beautiful ass. I'm yet to ask if she has had prior childbirth or major surgeries, etc.

She is currently reading a book on tomb raiders in China n her all-time favourite book is 铁窗,a novel abt a heroine who was wrongly imprisoned. She loves to keep talking abt these tales...also tells me her childhood, family life, what has happened to her in SGP, her goals, aspirations, worries. needs, etc. Her biggest worry is money (what else is new?) n she is tired of working at KTVs: lots of stress n alcohol, lack of sleep, 2nd hand smoke, unhealthy lifestyle, etc. The need to cope w/ many different, sometimes difficult, customers is fraying her nerves...

She is willing to endure the hardship for 2-3 yrs or whatever, until she has SGD 200K. I told her I could get a fren to take care of her n asked for her requirements. She replied that she would quit working completely if she could get 10K plus a month but she must meet my fren first before deciding. Is 12K enough? OK, she said. I then told her if my fren wouldn't take care of her, I would be happy to be her man. She moved very close to me n cooed in my ear, YES...BTW, she is willing to hv a complete exam n blood tests She emphasies that she has not had sex w/ any man in SGP (???). I'll tell her that I need to hv a ''test drive" to find out if we r compatible before BY, hahaha.

Thx for reading n hv a great day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.