View Single Post
Old 17-01-2004, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A disaster in Cambodia

any saigon FR?

Quote:
Originally posted by develish
Thought I would share my recent (Christmas 2003) experiences in Cambodia.

Landed up in the evening and Phnom Penh and went to the hotel. Had a booking at Garden Gate hotel. Was met by the hotel van that whisked me away to the hotel. Manager is Mr. Samnang and I think the owner is Mr. Sim Lim. E-mail is [email protected].

The hotel is simple, clean and very economical. The room was $30 per night. The hotel is girl friendly.

One definitely feels the tension in Cambodia. Almost everywhere you can see the army deployed at major junctions fully armed in full battle dress fatigues.

Anyways, relaxed for a while, took a taxi from the hotel and headed to Martinis. Do not take the moto-taxis etc. You are sure to get ripped off. Best is take a hotel taxi for the day which will cost US$20 per day.

Martinis is this club with an outdoor food court atmosphere and indoor Asian techno nightclub.

Quite a few pretty gals there, mostly Khmer. After loitering around for an hour selected two girls ($25 each) and headed back to the hotel. After the obligatory shower, I discover that the one girl runs and ducks in the bathroom while the other one just lays there expecting me to come to battle strength and do it. No BJ no fondling nothing. Gave $5 and shooed them out.

Then I discovered a great thing about the hotel. They always call from the reception to check whether they should let the girl out. Just in case she has ripped you off and then snuck off. Apparently this happens in Combodia a lot.

After the bad experience headed to Katz nightclub. Extremely loud and very happening. Tons of girls.

After about an hour of getting in to the mood, I asked for the "mummy" and she introduced me to the really good looking, tall and slim Khmer girl. Agreed to $50 for the night.

Took her back to the hotel. We chit chatted for a while, then the obligatory shower, and then in to the action. Initially the girl wouldn't do BJ nor would she let me do anything to her. It took some coaxing but she finally let me taste her honey. Got her totally wet and wild. Writhing in ecstasy she hungrily took me in to her mouth. 6/10 for her effort. Obviously she has done this before. Went on like this for a while. Got capped, and eased myself in to her. Nice hot and tight.

Now ladies and gentlemen, you are experienced so I shall not go on further with details we have all experienced in life.

I was extremely tired still suffering from jet lag. So I finally dozed off. Next morning, decided to keep her for one more day and we humped like frisky rabbits all day and in to the night.

Next morning, I pay the girl and she starts yelling at me to pay her $200. This is after I had taken her shopping and got her all kinds of goodies.

Moral of the story -- stick to Bangkok, Saigon and having never been there, so I cannot say with confidence -- Manila.

Anybody have better experiences in Cambodia -- I sure would love to here about it. May be a better return trip ?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?