Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Frankly, in my life of cheonging, I only once booked a Chinese Medan gil in TBK. But really cmi interms of service. Very demanding..asking for this and tat. I suppose we kaki nan. So she oso bei paiseh. Well, tat was the 1st and the last Chinese gil I had in TBK! And yes, some of the "hostesses" at Maxi or Palapa can be booked. To stand more chances (cos supply limited), go alone, sit in one corner, some of them will come, sing with u and may ask u to buy them a drink. After tat, u pandai pandai lor....pass some hints. Infact early last mth while at Palapa lounge, I was asked by the hostess whether I need company tat nite...

Wah! U got TBK gangster frds. Can introduce or not. I oso want to be godfather of TBK. Heheh...

Anyway, I very rarely go to Bravo nowadays. Had a close shave 2 yrs back. Long story. So if any of my cewek insist to go bravo, I will tell them nice...lepas kamu goyang kepala di bravo, kamu boleh terus pulang Villa y. Bukan kamu tapi abang kepala sakit.
my gangster frds are from the teochew side.... i seldom hangout with them. so when are you heading go to tbk again ? im going this sat with a frd