Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

I messaged her a fw days ago and asked her to join me to a hotel. she said why hotel can meet in a pub or any other nicer place. i told her hotel is more relaxing. she said got other places more relaxing... my real reason is i got no time to entertain them in pubs or at kfc or macdonalds or other restaurant. i dun have time for such things as going to botanical gardens or esplanade or east coast with them. i really dun have time.

when i am free i try to screw a new target ever so often as possible. and when i am really horny and cant find a new target then that day i will use one of those i have fucked before. thats my usual policy.

eg i have a 25 yo chinese lookin indonesian maid living at amk. i use her as reserve for those days i cant find anyone. usually happens once every 3 months. why i dun do her often cause she is a mother of 2 kids. yet she is slim, sexy and fair skin. she usually gives me a good massage followed by terrific AR, CIM and bonking. but i use her only when i really got no new targets. no fun eating the same chicken rice all the time no matter how good right?

anyway coming back to what happened today