Old 06-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
bigboobman007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CP Time!!

I will be heading to CP soon (side trips to canton fair)and will definitely do a tour of the saunas there. Would really like to venture to new places. Any bros care to recommend?? I heard a few hotels, walking distance to the train station, have saunas worthy to check out. Any place for dirty footie like in CA where you can do hanky panky?? Also, any sauna you know that you can switch the gal with your buddy's gal in the middle of the session??

Keeping the thread alive, here's an FR i wrote sometime ago, hopefully useful for bros:

Thought I'd contribute some info about CP sauna scene as they are my favorite hunt for the quality and service. I frequent Huihua, Huimei, Virgin, and Miraton. For bros who dont already know, they are all on a stretch.

Huihua Sauna has flower street where the gals(all of them except those working, of course) stands along a corridor to be picked every night about 11:45. This is normally to cater to customer who wants to stay overnight (you can stay until 12 noon the next day without paying more). As for the gals, they've got 3 categories. 300 is the standard gals, 400 is supposed to be prettier with see thru dresses, and 500 for the tall gals. Rooms is about 200+.

Huimei Sauna flower street is at 7:30 pm sun-thur and twice(at 2:30 pm and 11:45pm) on fri and sat. They have 2 categories. 300 is standard. 400 for supposedly slim big boob gals with pink nipples. These gals wear only a coat with nothing beneath. So u go a room, they come in and strip totally naked for you to pick. There is another 400 category for the taller gals.

Mariton Sauna is managed by the hotel management, unlike the other saunas. They have a strict rule to let you pick gals row by row in an order. You can't tell the PR guy to select gals according to your taste. I tried many times but failed. They have 300 and 500 categories where the 500 is for taller gals. No flower street here.

Virgin sauna gals wear different costumes (nurse, bikini, schoolgal) and are all priced at 300. The attittude of the PR guys can be really bad, specially during peak hours. But this sauna is still the most popular with lots of gals to choose from. Also no flower street here.