Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
But we never know cos some cheongsters "adventureous" type. Click outside and bedside scene.

Hmm....maybe we did meet b4. Those days my favourite luvnest were Pelangi and Holiday karimun.

Or Hotel Alisan...
Most of the time i will stay paradise and everynite i will sure at OZON follow by santana, afternoon time normally will play jackpot, poker or ping pong. But nowadays in the afternoon can only pass my time in a massage palour or hair saloon. That time still must book hotel 1 week b4 if go on a sat of public holiday, sometimes even weekdays also all hotel full unless plp want to stay in wisma. Cny or long weekend sometimes even wisma also full. Really missed those days when GM was still there.

Hotel Alisan is ulu but is also very dirty As i know at least 3 person die b4 in the hotel room. 2 is old man from s'pore die of overdose of virgra during CNY time at least 5 or 6 yrs ago. 1 is a 30 plus malaysian die of overdose of ecstacy.