View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Smile Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
And since you are not a Liverppol supporter and you dont get your facts right before rumbling here, it might be more advisable to keep your comments to yourself...
I have never mentioned that my comments are "facts" (you stand corrected). And if you have done some teeny weeny bit of homework, I have also commented on my admiration for the Liverpool team of old (Souness, Dalglish, Heighway, Lawrenson, etc. Yes, there were times when I wished that Lawrenson and Rush could have even played for Man Utd). I have always given credit where credit is due. Liverpool have had great managers - I like Paisley (sorry cant comment <again> on Shankly as he was way way before I started appreciating this game. From what I have read and learnt, he was a gem for the club.

You write phrases like "don't get your facts right" and "rumbling here" - this is just noise without substance. Have I committed lese majeste against your royal club?? My comments are objective (I hope) and don't get blinded by just pure passion...separately, is Tevez worth 32.5 million pounds. No WAY! But this is another argument for another forum page.