View Single Post
Old 26-01-2009, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
Manchester United remain on track for an unprecedented quadruple after squeezing past Tottenham 2-1 at Old Trafford to reach the last 16 of the FA Cup.
Paul Scholes and former Spurs favourite Dimitar Berbatov struck within a minute of each other to overturn Roman Pavlyuchenko's early opener for the Londoners.

Paul Scholes' shot was deflected into the net.

Harry Redknapp has accused TV pundits Andy Townsend and Terry Sheringham of "jumping on a bandwagon'' after the pair slated Tottenham's performance at Manchester United today.
Neither Townsend, nor former Tottenham favourite Sheringham, were impressed by Spurs' efforts in the 2-1 FA Cup defeat at Manchester United, feeling they did not try, especially once the hosts had gone in front just before half-time.

spurs can take revenge on the red devils in the league cup final, anyways whoever win that cup will be the mickey mouse team of the year.
=> On the above game with Man U,i felt that SPURS really tried but only we were not sharp enough in our attacks esp BENTLEY...Most of his shots were off target ! Anyway of course I really wanted SPURS to win & move to the next round but with the injuries we have,maybe it'll be better that we recover & beat Man U at the Carling Cup Finals instead !....And of course the relegation battle !!!

=> Latest news is we are going to buy back CHIMBONDA - think he's quite a commited player only a bit too hot tempered !...With the CORLUKA & HUTTON injured,we need all the available players !

Wishing All SPURS BROs a Happy NIU Year !!!
Andyk