View Single Post
Old 19-01-2009, 04:12 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Guzhen Guangzhou, China

Hopefully My Last Trip to Guzhen In China – 16th ~17th January 2008

This is my last trip for 2008 to China ~ Guzhen hopefully as my client wants me to further enhance the fitting before they could accept the goods……so here I am going again……..!Sigh!

16th January 2008

Well, I took a flight to Hong Kong to me my buddy and together with my contractor we went to Guzhen in a coach from Hong Kong Airport directly to my hotel in Xiaolan (Ju Cheng Hotel) or Chrysanthemum Town Hotel.

By the time we reach the hotel it is already about 6pm and started to freeze already going down from 12 degrees in HK and to 6-7 degrees in Guzhen….!

Call my manufacturer and going through all the details and finished with a dinner at about 8.30pm. Quite sure not coming back in near future….all out to enjoy since we are staying only a night there and going back to Hk tomorrow night!

Went for a sauna there….within 10 minutes by taxi called the Xinbao (recreational Spa Salon)

Mamasan
15819399912 (Shia Chen) or sound something like that
Office no: 0760-87182333

I didn’t go for the massage but my contractor did and he is charge something like RMB 800 for a full package course including body scrub….for 2 hours including scrubbing your didi…..hahahahah!

Not bad girl from Yunan…..tall, white and small breast ……!

After that we adjoined to the hotel own karaoke room of which we known the mamasan from the last trip…..!

Got a big room for RMB480 and like usual we got RMb480 credit to order our drinks and food including tips bits or even cigarettes…..ok!

Start to parade about 10 girls and my contractor insisted that I pick one also if not he doesn’t want…..aiya…ok pick one young girl from dunno where forgotten the name of the town she is from but I can remember near Wuhan.

Sing song and talk cock…until 2am then proceed to supper to have steamboat, now the weather have change and goes down further to 3~4 degrees…luckily have mei mei to hug…if not die from freezing…Hahahahahahh!

After supper proceed back to the room and so cold so skip bathing….worry my didi cannot wait up but the warm mouth of the mei mei helps it to proudly stand up straight under the blanket.

Date: 16th January 2008
Name: Ah Fong
Body: small petite size, nice curve, smooth silky fair skin and small breast around Cup B – slightly smaller than B but bigger than A.
Face: 7/10
Pussy: 8/10 (very wet)
Boobs: 7/10 (A bit small (A-B-cup but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind)
BBBJ: 6/10 (good when it is so cold even with the air-con switch off)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly and accommodative too bad cannot elaborate further with my pho thong hua)
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes…..of course! She jus smile and nod her head….means can loh!
Finger: yessss
WIR: Dunno…as there is so many places to explore only got so little time.
What turn me on: To try out KTV girl who is a bit “Kuan lan”!
Damage: For 3 1/2 hours of cold wild sex excluding RMB 600 + tips –RMB200 her transport back as she stayed quite far….according to her…she didn’t asked but I give it to her!

Next day back to Hong Kong…..not time for any cheong only foot massage and shopping shopping and shopping until all my HK dollars is finished…..hahahahahh!

A Very Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year to All the Chinese Cheongster In SBF!!! Huat Chye.....All Year!