Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by djuan
Just came back from KL and Genting trip. Went to Cititel but did not use the facilities there. Straight away 'lok jui'. Introduced by the captain there, a gal called Crystal. 22 years old, 3rd day at Cititel. Got to know that she used to work overseas at Toronto, Sydney, Hong Kong etc. She is very experience. After taken bath, she started to kiss all over my body till the thigh. After a while, started to lick my balls, then my cock. Last about 5 minutes, then she asked me to be in doggie style so that she could lick my asshole. So shiok. While she licked my ass, I could see her nice boobs hanging around, with the pink nipples. So solid! After 3-4 minutes, she asked me to turn over again and she started to suck my cock again. After that, she started to sit on me and ride on my cock. Tried 2 more positions before finished her off in missionary position. After that, she did not rush me to take my bath, instead, she offered me a cigarette, and we started to get to know each other. Crystal is a must for those brothers who will be going to KL.

Name: Crystal
BJ = 9/10!
AR = 9/10!
FJ = 8/10 (nice moaning sound)
Attitude = 10/10 (very friendly)
Height = 158cm
Weight = 40kg
Vital statistics = 34C-24-36

I like her boobs most! Original!
thank for the FR bro will definately try her on my next visit there...u paid RM$188 rite?

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club